Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe country town of Tewkesbury stands on a spit of gravel surrounded by two major rivers, the Severn and the Avon, and several smaller streams, which, to a great extent have formulated its shape and size. This work shows how Tewkesbury has developed over the years from a vibrant trading post to one of the nation's favourite tourist places.
- Author BiographyCLIFF BURD has lived in Tewkesbury for many years, and has collected a lot of new and original images of the town. A member of the Tewkesbury Historical Society, he regularly gives talks and writes articles about the town. He has compiled three previous books on Tewkesbury for Tempus Publishing.
- Author(s)Cliff Burd
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/07/2008
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight310 g
- Width172 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.