All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $5.99Trending at AU $8.24
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
About this product
- DescriptionTexas then was a cowboy state where men wore ten-gallon hats, boots, and leather chaps. Texas then boasted the famous Alamo in San Antonio, the regal Cotton Exchange in Houston, Austin s imposing Victorian-era Travis County Courthouse, and the elaborate Adolphus Hotel in Dallas. Texas w sees these antique structures surrounded by modern marvels like the magnificent scarlet-colored Dallas Opera House, the sweeping headquarters of NASA, and impressive business districts like Congress Avenue. Texas w is a state of sophistication as well as a state of men clad in riding boots and cowboy hats. See the old, the new, and the relics that bind them together in Texas Then and Now, a stunning pictorial that juxtaposes historic and contemporary photos of the proud state of Texas.
- Author BiographyWilliam Dylan Powell is a full-time freelance author based in Texas. Powell writes for a number of major publications, corporations, and advertising agencies in the Southwest. He is a member of the Writers' League of Texas and the Texas State Historical Association. He is the author of Houston Then and Now and Austin Then and Now.
- Author(s)William Dylan Powell
- PublisherAdvantage Publishers Group
- Date of Publication28/11/2013
- Series TitleThen & Now (Thunder Bay Press)
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdvantage Publishers Group
- Content Noteblack & white halftones, colour illustrations
- Weight998 g
- Width282 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Photographer(s)Ken Fitzgerald
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.