Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionFresh out of medical school, John McCutcheon finds his stagecoach under attack by brutal outlaws. With the help of a feisty acquaintance, Lily Anthony, he manages to fend off the assault. Lily is attracted to the charming cowboy-doctor, with his chiseled good looks and teasing ways, then heartbroken to learn he's engaged to be married. I laughed. I cried. I didn't want Texas Twilight to end. - Theresa Ragan, author of Return of the Rose Once settled in Rio Wells, Texas, John tries to igre the fact that his cousin has taken a shine to Lily. When a bounty hunter shows up looking for a priceless jewel that Lily has found stashed away in her aunt's belongings, Lily fears her dreams of owning her own shop--and of finding true love--are about to go up in flames...or, could that just be the glow of a beautiful ... Texas Twilight?
- Author BiographyCaroline Fyffe grew up in the little town of El Dorado, CA, the youngest of five girls and whose main interest was the family's horses. An equine photographer for over twenty years now, she has worked throughout the United States and Germany. Long days in the arenas present plenty of opportunity to dream up all sorts of stories. Her love of horses and the Old West is the inspiration behind her books. Her debut book, WHERE THE WIND BLOWS, was the recipient of the prestigious Romance Writers of America's Golden Heart Award and also the Wisconsin RWA's Write Touch Readers' Award. Married for many years, Caroline's most cherished achievements are her two grown sons. Other works: MONTANA DAWN, Book One of the McCutcheon Family Series; TEXAS TWILIGHT, Book Two of the McCutcheon Family Series; and SOURDOUGH CREEK. Visit Caroline at www.carolinefyffe.com See her photographs at www.carolinefyffephoto.com Write to her at email@example.com. She loves hearing from readers!
- Author(s)Caroline Fyffe
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.