CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.37
About this product
- DescriptionCreed Tucker is an old-school Texas cowboy who finds himself at the epicenter of a firestorm when a Mexican drug cartel moves its operations across the Rio Grande River. With the governments in Austin and Washington fighting each other rather than the cartel, Creed and his Mexican wife Guadalupe are forced to take a stand. With the help of Mako Sloane and a team of retired CIA operatives, Creed learns of a bizarre conspiracy to seize political control of South Texas involving the drug cartel, the leading Mexican presidential candidate, and a high-ranking U.S. politician. Creed and his allies navigate their way through kidnappings, murders, and assassination attempts that threaten to unravel the very fabric of Texas society and destroy the Tucker family...only to discover that the real threat lies much closer to home.
- Author BiographyClabe Taylor is a veteran and former intelligence officer with more than twenty years of experience living and working in the capitals and boondocks of Europe and Latin America. After he left government service, Clabe worked in private industry in Russia, Ukraine, and Central Asia during and after the breakup of the USSR. He currently splits time between the United States and Central America where he surfs and takes care of his horses.
- Author(s)Clabe Taylor
- PublisherLegacy Publishers
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLegacy Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adam Carabet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.