Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionResearch in Natural Language Processing is critically dependent on adequate electronic text resources and a rich representation of lexical kwledge. This title presents a collection of papers, selected from contributions to the 9th conference on Natural Language Processing (KONVENS 2008), that explores their dynamic interaction.
- Author BiographyAngelika Storrer, Universitat Dormund, Germany; Alexander Geyken, Alexander Siebert and Kay-Michael Wurzner; Berlin-Brandenburgische Akademie der Wissenschaften, Germany.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication16/09/2008
- Series TitleText, Translation, Computational Processing [TTCP]
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 8
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMouton de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight505 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAlexander Geyken,Alexander Siebert,Angelika Storrer,Kay-Michael Wurzner
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.