Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $99.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $70.00+ postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by sagelavellan
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Surgery Category! Now fully revised and updated, Textbook of Adult Emergency Medicine provides clear and consistent coverage of this rapidly evolving specialty. Building on the success of previous editions, it covers all the major topics that present to the trainee doctor in the emergency department. It will also prove invaluable to the range of other professionals working in this setting - including nurse specialists and paramedics - who require concise, highly practical guidance, incorporating latest best practice and current guidelines. For the first time this edition w comes with a complete and enhanced electronic version, providing a richer learning experience and making rapid reference easier than ever before, anytime, anywhere.
- Author BiographyProfessor Tony Brown has written extensively in the medical literature, including a bestselling handbook on emergency medicine now in its seventh edition. He holds a conjoint academic teaching appointment at the University of Queensland School of Medicine, works full-time in clinical emergency medicine and is immediate past Editor-in-Chief of Emergency Medicine Australasia. He was awarded the inaugural Teaching Excellence Award 2001 at the Australasian College for Emergency Medicine; the Excellence in Clinical Teaching Award 2001 at the Royal Brisbane Hospital; and the Outstanding Teaching Award 2015 at the Royal Brisbane Clinical School, University of Queensland School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Anne-Maree Kelly,Anthony F. T. Brown,Dr. Mark Little,Peter Cameron,Professor George Jelinek
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication09/05/2014
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content NoteApprox. 218 illustrations (13 in full color)
- Weight2971 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.