All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive textbook of autism spectrum disorders, the first of its kind, is designed to meet the growing need for cutting-edge research and treatment information for clinicians who encounter patients and clients with these disorders in their practice - t just psychiatrists, but psychologists, social workers, speech therapists, and educators - and for parents who seek to understand their children's disorders and treatment options. The editors have assembled some of the foremost experts in each disorder, as well as in genetics, pharmacology, pathophysiology, neurology, neuroimaging, and other fields that contribute to our understanding of autism spectrum disorders. The book features exhaustive coverage of the established approaches, but also explores alternative and experimental therapies in-depth. By so doing, the editors hope to establish a benchmark for understanding autism on a number of levels, with kwledge that is both broad and deep. More patients are diagsed with autism, and at earlier ages, than ever before, and these patients and their families receive services in increasingly diverse settings. Destined to become a classic, the Textbook of Autism Spectrum Disorders is the volume for which patients, families, and clinicians have been waiting.
- Author BiographyEric Hollander, M.D., is Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Director of the Compulsive, Impulsive, and Autism Spectrum Disorders Program at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and the Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York. Previously, he was Esther and Joseph Klingenstein Professor and Chairman of Psychiatry and Director of the Seaver and New York Autism Center of Excellence at Mount Sinai School of Medicine.Alex Kolevzon, M.D., is Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Pediatrics and Clinical Director of the Seaver Autism Center for Research and Treatment in the Department of Psychiatry at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York, New York.Joseph T. Coyle, M.D., is the Eben S. Draper Professor of Psychiatry and Neuroscience at Harvard Medical School. Previously, he served as the Distinguished Service Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland.
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white halftones, colour illustrations, black & white tables, tables, line drawings, figures
- Weight1715 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAlex Kolevzon,Eric Hollander,Joseph T. Coyle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.