All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of this authoritative textbook has become the key text for a wide audience of providers and facilitators of care and treatment through childhood. It is essential reading for child health professionals and is still the only text in this important area. This exciting new edition is again structured into four main sections: 'Organisational facets', 'Philosophical issues', 'Dimensions of practice', and 'Advancing practice', and has been expanded to include detailed guidance on the commissioning and resourcing of services. It provides essential information for implementing the requirements of the children's National Service Framework that will support the expansion of Community Children's Nursing and enable it to move forward and away from fragmented service delivery. Bringing together the work of some of the most distinguished experts in the field, there is comprehensive coverage of the key aspects of Community Children's Nursing, including multi-disciplinary/interagency planning; provision of nursing services to sick children and their families in a range of community setting; and the needs of both the recipients and providers of care within the trajectory of acute, life-limiting and terminal illness. This edition provides invaluable kwledge for all professionals and students involved with Community Children's Nurses wherever sick children and their families receive care or treatment, including health visitors, school nurses, district nurses, social workers, acute bases nurses, mental health nurses, learning disability nurses, GPs, commissioners and managers of services, paediatricians, children's hospices, independent providers and the voluntary sector.
- Author(s)Anna Sidey,David Widdas
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication02/03/2005
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Health Sciences
- Content Note10 ills.
- Weight785 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.