All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe seventh edition of Textbook on Administrative Law has been substantially revised and updated to provide a concise and topical account of this fast-moving area of law. The guiding theme of this acclaimed textbook is how accountability is achieved through a 'grievance chain' comprising Parliament, informal methods of dispute resolution, ombudsmen, tribunals, and, particularly, by the courts through judicial review. This edition remains as accessible as ever, fully exploring the core areas of the subject and setting them in a contextual framework. In addition to wide-spread recognition as an invaluable core text for LLB and GDL students, Textbook on Administrative Law is a stimulating introduction for for undergraduate LLB students, postgraduate students in public law and for n-law undergraduates with an interest in this field.
- Author BiographyPeter Leyland is Professor of Public Law at London Metropolitan University, and Professorial Research Associate at the School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London. Gordon Anthony is Professor of Public Law at Queen's University, Belfast.
- Author(s)Gordon Anthony,Peter Leyland
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/09/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleTextbook on
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date23/07/2016
- Weight824 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.