All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPractical and contextual in its approach, lucid and engaging in style, Textbook on Land Law enlivens the subject for students. The invative running case study illustrates the law in action, helping students to visualize the real life applications of the law and demystify abstract concepts. Additional examples, extracts, diagrams, and sample documents contribute to the building blocks of a clear framework, enabling students to gain a solid, pragmatic understanding of essential principles. Academic details on key topics are explained straightforwardly for an accessible learning experience. A glossary of key land law termilogy is included at the end of the book for ease of reference, while end-of-chapter reading suggestions support further research and exam preparation. This textbook is also accompanied by an Online Resource Centre which includes advice on approaching land law problems, additional topics for further study, and updates to the law.
- Author BiographyJudith-Anne MacKenzie was, for 21 years,a practising barrister in the Civil Service working intially as Assistant Parliamentary Counsel (drafting legislation), and later as a Senior Civil Servant in the DTI, the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister and the Department for Transport. Prior to that she was a legal academic and a barrister in private practice. She has now retired from practice but continues to work as an author. She is also Special Advisor to the Save Me Trust.
- Author(s)Judith-Anne MacKenzie
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTextbook on
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight1006 g
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement16th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.