CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionTextiles in Transition contributes a valuable new approach to the study of relocation and wage differentials in the U.S. textile industry during the period 1880-1930. The discussion centers on two major themes: the reasons for the timing of the relocation of American textile production from the Northeast to the South and the simultaneous pattern of wage convergence between the two regions. Kane pays particular attention to the role of techlogical change in textile production and the striking parallels between the 1880-1930 experience and current industry trends.
- Author BiographyNANCY FRANCES KANE is an Industry Economist at First Interstate Bancorp, Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Nancy Frances Kane
- Date of Publication30/03/1988
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleContributions in Economics & Economic History
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 79
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight412 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.