All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.23
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.53
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.11
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.72
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.61
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.44
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $24.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rabbinic compilations in the can of Rabbinic Judaism, from the Mishnah through the Bavli, ca. 200-600 C.E., are comprised by two classifications of writing,  documentary and  n-documentary. Documentary writing conforms to a protocol paramount in, and particular to, a given text, n-documentary writing igres the distinctive preferences of the compilation in which it appears.
- Author BiographyJacob Neusner is Research Professor of Religion and Theology at Bard College and Senior Fellow of the Institute of Advanced Theology at Bard as well. He also is a Member of the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton NJ, and Life Member of Clare Hall, Cambridge University, in England.
- Author(s)Jacob Neusner
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/07/2002
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleStudies in Judaism
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.