Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook presents the central concepts, theories and methods of text linguistics and describes the different sorts of text, primarily from a functional perspective. The description is t restricted to the communication typologies of exemplars of fields of activity - incl. medicine, politics, law, and the mass media, but also presents selected areas of application, such as creative writing, foreign language learning and intercultural communication. The handbook is a standard work for text linguistics and provides students and linguists with a comprehensive overview of the present state of research.</p>
- Author BiographyStephan Habscheid, Universitat Siegen.
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- Series Titlede Gruyter Lexikon
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Weight1173 g
- Edited byStephan Habscheid
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.