All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this introduction to the semiotic theory of one of the most invative theorists of the twentieth century, the Russian literary scholar and semiotician Yuri Lotman, offers a new look at Lotman's profound legacy by conceptualizing his ideas in modern context and presenting them as a useful tool of cultural analysis.
- Author BiographyAleksei Semenenko is a research fellow and lecturer in the Department of Slavic Language and Literatures and Stockholm University.
- Author(s)Aleksei Semenenko
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/07/2012
- SubjectLiterary Theory
- Series TitleSemiotics and Popular Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight375 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.