CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $28.97Trending at AU $36.94
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $33.92
- AU $33.14Trending at AU $37.73
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.66
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $42.72
- AU $45.89Trending at AU $47.04
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.35
About this product
- DescriptionThai cuisine is becoming one of the most popular ways of eating. This book t only has 150 fragrant recipes to try, but includes fascinating information about the history and traditions of this rich culture. There is a fully illustrated guide to Thai ingredients with useful preparation and cooking techniques to ensure you have all the basics. The recipe collection brings together classic and modern dishes such as Green Curry Puffs, Salmon Marinated with Thai Spices, and Stir-fried Chicken with Basil and Chilli, and for dessert Mangoes with Sweet Sticky Rice, and Coconut and Lemon Grass Ice Cream. With expert information and over 500 fantastic photographs, this is a book to be treasured by all cooks and food lovers.
- Author BiographyJudy Bastyra has written more than 20 books on cooking and popular social issues. She has a particular interest in Thailand and has travelled to the country many times, researching recipes and writing about the food and the culture. Becky Johnson worked as a chef in before embarking on a two-year journey of culinary discovery around the globe. She now works as a food writer contributing to books and magazines.
- Author(s)Becky Johnson,Judy Bastyra
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 700 colour photographs
- Weight1270 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.