Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionExploring sexwork and trafficking in a globalized culture and ecomy, this book offers a critique of increasingly stringent policing worldwide following the UN protocol against trafficking in persons. It highlights the grey area between sex work and trafficking and draws on the themes of gender, migration and deviance.
- Author BiographyKAROU AOYAMA is Assistant Professor at Graduate School of Letters of Kyoto University, Japan. Specializing in issues of gender and sexuality, sexwork, trans-border migration and social inclusion/exclusion, she is currently researching Thai returnee migrants and migrant sexworkers in Japan.
- Author(s)Kaoru Aoyama
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/01/2009
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight467 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.