Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.21
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
About this product
- DescriptionDuring your holidays you will want to experience the heart of Thailand. Footprint's Dream Trip Thailand will ensure you discover the very best this breathtaking destination has to offer as well as take you to some fantastic out-of-the-way places hand-picked by the author. From the crazy cacophony that is Bangkok to the serenity of mist-shrouded temples, this new guide is packed full of ideas, suggestions and expert advice and will help you design your own dream trip. * Packed with detailed information on where to go and what to do * A hand-picked selection of the very best places to stay and to eat * Full-colour trip-planning section featuring detailed itineraries and maps * Off-the-beaten track suggestions from the author * Compact, pocket-sized format so you can carry it with you * Written by a local expert offering you insider information Footprint's carefully tailored information ensures that you get the most out of your dream trip.
- Author BiographyAndrew Spooner is a feature, travel and sports writer and photographer. His work appears regularly in The Independent on Sunday, The Independent, CNN Traveller, The Guardian, the Observer, GQ and Bike. He has also taught Media and Journalism, part time, at the University of East London. In his previous life, Andrew travelled through the underbelly of Europe with various punk rock bands and he still likes loud music, played badly. After travelling to Thailand in 1989, Andrew developed a fascination with the country and now shares his time between Bangkok and London.
- Author(s)Andrew Spooner
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication25/01/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Dream Trip
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height176 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.