All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionThese stories are all about life, its daily nuances, its twists and its beauty. Thailand Tales are told by a guy sensitive to life's joys, and who hasn't let tragedy and disaster stop him from realizing its fullness. The author wonders why I like him? Read just a bit and you will clearly see that it is virtually impossible t to. The stories celebrate life after retirement, in a place halfway around the world from home. They show life in all its many facets, life that should be embraced two-fisted (and preferably wrapped squarely around a tennis racket handle), life that giveth, life that taketh. Jack writes with an indomitable spirit, and with the ability to take and give back, in constant wonder, in an exotic land.
- Author BiographyJack was born in Oil City, Pennsylvania. He grew up in this small Northwestern Pennsylvania town during the 50's and early 60's. He joined the Air Force in 1963 after his High School graduation. After discharge, he joined the Air Force Reserves and was awarded a civil service position as a Personnel Systems Manager. After marrying the late Joan Marie Kapfhammer, they moved to the Mississippi Gulf Coast where they raised their three children; Michael, John and Theresa (McDonald) Williams. He has two grandchildren; Jack and Gabriella Williams. After retiring from the Air Force Reserves as a Senior Master Sergeant (E-8), he was employed by the Veterans Administration for eight years as an Administrative Officer. Before retiring to Chiang Mai, Thailand in 2006, he worked at several Mississippi Gulf coast casinos.
- Author(s)Jack McDonald
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.