Thailand Travel Kit: Huts, Trip Itineraries, and Tips for the Budget or Upscale Tourist by a Thailand Insider Who Has Lived in Thailand for Eight Years and Spent Two of Those Years on the Islands: Might Save You the Cost of the Book on Your First Day. by Jack B Wily (Paperback, 2009)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the cumulative kwledge gained through living in Thailand for eight years and traveling on a budget. It contains complete itinerary with logistics of a trip from Bangkok to Lipe Island and then up along the Andaman coast. It is a kit in the sense that it tells you how to go about things such as outfitting a hut with lights on the porch and how to avoid the rip-offs that can occur. Thousands of bits and pieces making up tips for travel in Thailand. While written by a budget traveler it is also of value to the high-end traveler who can use this kit to explore areas and as a guide to specific locations. It is t a mere listing of locations or a standard guide that while good, often leaves tourists staring at a hundred places and t able to decide easily an accommodation or a restaurant. This is a How to Guide written by a guy who has stayed on islands for eight weeks straight. He kws how to get what you want and how to take your trip to ather level.
- Author BiographyJack B. Wily is currently living in Thailand and traveling widely. He has spent about 30 months on a variety of islands in Thailand and has been living in Thailand for the last seven years. He is also the author of several fiction novels.
- Author(s)Jack B Wily
- Date of Publication23/08/2009
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.