All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.11
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.59
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.82
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.93
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.10
About this product
- DescriptionFeeling frustrated about falling short of the results you wanted? Wondering how you wound up with yesterday's catch? Have ever you dreamed of a fabulous and fulfilling relationship only to find yourself floundering in the face of love...? The truth is, despite having excelled in the workplace, penetrating virtually every industry, many women still struggle to master the business of relationships. If you're longing to taste the passion minus the drama, prepare to clear your emotional palate. Having been where you may be, I kw what you're going through. Ultimately I had to put myself first and combine personal experience with my skills as a strategist to generate a straightforward formula for attracting a fabulous partner. Whether you're single, separated, or officially divorced, rest assured... love is business. Success means putting you first with a winning strategy and this book contains the strategy that will give you more than a leg up on love. Its refreshingly simple strategic approach to attracting relationships focuses solely on results with a set of clear cut steps that will empower you to own who you are in and out of the dating process!
- Author BiographyCharly Emery is a personal strategist & TV personality sought out by high profile clientele that extend from the west coast of California all the way to the UK. A trauma survivor herself, she's coveted for her savvy inside perspective to navigating life and love that cuts to the chase and gets you immediate results that last. Charly is a refreshing resource in the self-help realm who knows how to keep it simple, direct and effective. Check out www.charlysense.com for thought provoking articles, life-enhancing tips, Charly's Q & A and more...
- Author(s)Charly Emery
- PublisherPut Yourself First Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPut Yourself First Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byRose Marie Cleese
- Illustrator(s)Dee Densmore-D'Amico
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.