All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy Fallon is very thankful. And in this first book to come from his TV show, he expresses his gratitude for everything from the light bulb he's too lazy to replace to the F12 button on his computer's keyboard. He thanks microbreweries for making his alcoholism seem like a neat hobby. He thanks the name Lloyd for having two L's. Otherwise it would just sound like Loyd. He thanks the slow-moving family walking in front of him on the sidewalk. Without this barricade of idiots, he might never have been forced to walk in the street and risk getting hit by a car in order to get around them. He's thankful to you, the person reading this right w. It means you're considering buying this book. You should do it. You will be thankful that you did.
- Author BiographyJimmy Fallon is the host of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Fallon was chosen by NBC as the replacement host when Conan O'Brien left in 2009. Before landing his own show, Fallon was a beloved cast member on Saturday Night Live for 5 years. Fallon has hosted several awards shows, and acted in numerous films, including Woody Allen's Anything Else and Cameron Crowe's Almost Famous. Jimmy currently lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Jimmy Fallon
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Content Note, colour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width178 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.