All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHANK YOUR WICKED PARENTS has at its core a shocking but undeniable truth: Some parents are wicked and repeatedly lash their helpless children with abuse and humiliation. Other parents, while t intentionally malicious, nevertheless fail to provide their family with the loving kindness that they need and deserve. But the author, also, offers a positive message: While uncaring, cruel parents can't change the long history of their abuse, grown-up children should t only let the misery of the past go, but, also, learn from the lessons that their parents unintentionally taught them through their actions. In other words, the pain of the past can be transformed into blessings. A unique book, THANK YOUR WICKED PARENTS is intended to offend abusive parents and, more importantly, to provide their adult children with a new perspective on the past and a path to a far brighter future.
- Author BiographyRichard Bach is the author of seventeen books, including Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Illusions and The Bridge Across Forever. His books have sold tens of millions in over 40 languages throughout the world. Back to back, his work has been on the New York Times bestseller lists for more than four years. He deals, most simply and effectively, with ideas that have the power to change the world.
- Author(s)Richard Bach
- PublisherRainbow Ridge Publishing
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintRainbow Ridge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight250 g
- Width120 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.