Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Description'What God does for us every day is a thousand times more than what the best of friends and neighbours do for us.'The question is: are we thankful? That is what this book is about. It is all about learning gratitude and remembering to thank God for everything: the big things, the little things. God wants to be appreciated. I want this book to help show us how to be thankful.'This book is R.T. at his very best - popular theology and guidance for life in the style that has made him one of the most popular Christian writers in the UK today.As with Total Forgiveness, Thanking God explores and unpacks one of the simple but absolutely crucial aspects of the Christian life. R T examines the biblical teaching on gratitude and relates it to our everyday experience in a fashion both enlightening and challenging.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in the USA, Dr R.T. Kendall has just retired as Minister at Westminster Chapel, London, where he served for 25 eventful years. Still in huge demand as a writer and speaker around the world, he is one of the best-known and respected Christian leaders and teachers in the UK.
- Author(s)R. T. Kendall
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight144 g
- Width129 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byCelia Bowring
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.