All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young boy explains the rules for getting the most out of the Thanksgiving holiday from the early bird gets the turkey to life is sweeter when you eat sweets. But even after eating his way through the buffet table, he leaves readers with the true recipe for a perfect Thanksgivinga large helping of gratitude and thankfulness.
- Author(s)Laurie B. Friedman
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarolrhoda Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width243 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.89Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.28Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.54Trending at AU $45.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.