All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn a day when motorcycling is t only becoming an ecomical way of transportation, riders are also discovering the joy of riding for pleasure. This book is written for those that want to take off and find some scenic rides in the North Georgia, Southeastern Tennessee and Southwestern North Carolina areas. I have included some motorcycling stories for your reading pleasure including a comical take on my son's first long distance motorcycle trip. The chapters have been kept to a minimal write-up description of the rides, but yet they give you a feel for the ride area. Each chapter also includes photos from the ride routes, as well as, a map and turn by turn directions. I am a very strong believer that businesses that truly believe in the biking community and welcome us into their establishments with open arms deserve our support! I have included in the book a listing of businesses that have believed in us and their information is included throughout the book. I encourage you to lend your support to these businesses that support us!
- Author BiographyEric Wieberg has been riding for 40 plus years with a break for raising his son. He returned to riding in 2003 and really got serious about riding again in 2008. Eric currently is a Staff Writer for Born To Ride Magazine, Georgia Edition and leads mothly rides for the magazine and his company northgeorgiamotorcycles.com. This is Eric's first book of simple rides in prime riding areas!
- Author(s)Eric J Wieberg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.