All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'I've always been a girls' girl. And I kw from experience that making the very best of yourself is something any woman can do. I was never the six-foot-tall pin-up ...I've always been the girl-next-door who got lucky. I've come a long way in the last ten years, but this book isn't my attempt to tell you what or what t to do. It's just to share some of what I've learned.' Whether you've got GBP20 to spend in Top Shop or GBP2,000 to spend at Gucci, looking good isn't about money, it's about style, and style never goes out of fashion. That Extra Half an Inch is a revealing and practical book on fashion, beauty and style. Victoria shares her secrets on dressing for special occasions, everyday wear, accessorizing, holiday tips and making the most of your wardrobe.
- Author BiographyVictoria Beckham's best-selling autobiography Learning to Fly (also published by Penguin) was one of the most successful non-fiction titles of 2001.
- Author(s)Victoria Beckham
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/10/2006
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMichael Joseph Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/03/2008
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1136 g
- Width196 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.58
- AU $43.27Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.