All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAlthough evangelicals entered the century as full partners in the Protestant deminations and agencies that molded American cultural and intellectual life, since the 1970s evangelical Protestantism has been perceived as alien to other Americans. Mr. Hart unpacks evangelicalism's current reputation by tracing its development over the course of the twentieth century. An excellent interpretive synthesis. -Leo P. Ribuffo.
- Author BiographyD. G. Hart is Director for Honors Programs and Faculty Development at the Intercollegiate Studies Institute in Wilmington, Delaware. Among his other books are The University Gets Religion and Defending the Faith.
- Author(s)D. G. Hart
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication21/07/2003
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleAmerican Ways Series
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.