All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionDavid, Mark and Laura are young holiday Reps on the sun kissed Mediterranean island of Malta. They work for SAY GO TOURS, run by Arthur Daley type businessman Danny. After years of little success with girls, David meets trainee courier Jenny. He is determined to pull her, but she is hot, and catches the attention of all the other males, t least handsome serial womaniser Mark. The tour company is in cut throat competition with Danny's nemesis Peter Scerri and his tour company. The two men will stoop to any scam to ruin the other. It is decided that the matter will finally be settled after years of squabbling, with a football match between the two teams of holiday reps, refereed by the mysterious Father Collina, a man above reproach. Jenny slyly brings her identical twin Sarah to the island, a female England internationalist less. Even so, Danny's team loses. Danny is meant to give up his lucrative business in the Sliema and St Julians's Area, as a forfeit, but the 5 young reps embark on a wicked series of scams, each more hilarious than the last, in a bid to stop Peter Scerri ruining Danny. On one occasion Jenny and Sarah dress up as angels to convince everyone that apparitions have miraculously appeared at their hotel. That is cool, until a real ghost appears and tells them of a gold bar hidden on the island since the second world war. That would save Danny from bankruptcy, but is Mark's girlfriend, the scatty brunette Laura, in cahoots with Peter Scerri, and is Peter's own rep, the sunny sexy sultry Carmella, who is seemingly pursuing David, really trying to bring a truce between the two companies, or is she a double agent? Against a background of sun, sea, sex and sand, more farcical situations are bound to ensue and one liners come thick and fast, till this cheerful, feel good, fast moving story, with a stomping twist comes to a happy conclusion and the dispute is settled.
- Author(s)John V Lloyd
- Date of Publication06/09/2010
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutherland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight416 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.