Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThat's Great Advice features interviews and information from over 60 professional athletes including: Kevin Durant (NBA), Chipper Jones (MLB), Cole Hamels (MLB), Nastia Liukin (Olympics), Kyle Busch (NASCAR), Steven Jackson (NFL), Haloti Ngata (NFL), Dustin Brown (NHL), Usain Bolt (Olympian), Brittany Lincicome (LPGA), and Mark Muz (UFC). The book was written by Matthew Pearlman, a 13 year old reporter from St. Louis, MO. He is the founder of TeensOnSports.com. Matthew has conducted over 500 athlete interviews and has been a credentialed media person at several major sporting events. The book is more than just a sports book. The advice from athletes provides important information for being successful in sports and in life. The chapters each focus on a different life lesson: perseverance, hard work & positive attitude, honesty & integrity, leadership & teamwork, character/role model, anti-bullying, giving back, and following your dream.
- Author(s)Matthew Pearlman
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight168 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.