All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom his early years styling shoots for Vanity Fair's Hollywood issue with famed photographer Annie Leibovitz to his role playing himself on MTV's reality show The City to making celebrities look fabulous in the pages of ELLE and reporting live from the red carpet. Joe lets readers in on how the fashion industry really works, from the fashion disasters to the blockbuster successes. How do you shoot an entire magazine spread in Paris in 24 hours? What's a stylist to do when he receives a panicked call from a dress-less Cameron Diaz on Oscar day? And how do they make those celebrities look so great in the magazines? These first-person stories are combined with accessible and practical tips for women everywhere, including what to wear on your first day of work, how to take a great selfie, and how to look amazing at any age. For the first time, this ultimate fashion insider lets readers in on tales, tricks, and tips previously kwn only to the fashion elite in this funny and frank book.
- Author BiographyJOE ZEE is the Editor in Chief of Yahoo Style, lifestylist on the new nationally syndicated daytime lifestyle show FABLife with Tyra Banks and Chrissy Teigen, and the designer of Styled by Joe Zee for QVC. Previously, he was the Creative Director of ELLE, where he wrote a monthly column. Zee has worked with celebrities including Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Johnny Depp.
- Author(s)Alyssa Giacobbe,Joe Zee
- PublisherThomas Dunne Books
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Dunne Books
- Out-of-print date29/04/2017
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight1451 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.