All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- Description<p>Provocative questions matter because they: Bring clarity to purpose, decisions and tasksFoster invationEnhance problem-solving abilitiesStrengthen trustImprove listening skillsBuild confidence and grow careersImprove individual and organizational performance<p>High-performing leaders create an environment where questions -- especially tough questions -- are welcomed, asked and answered before decisions are made and after results are produced.<p>In this book you'll find more than 500 of the most provocative questions I've asked very successful people to help them get more of what they want out of their business ... and their life. Practical results.<p>About the Author<p>Greg Bustin helps leaders increase their effectiveness. He led the Dallas office of an international consulting firm to unprecedented levels of success before founding his own management consultancy. Today, he's a sought-after speaker on leadership, strategy and accountability, and he's delivered nearly 200 workshops throughout the U.S., Canada, and Europe and led more than 150 strategic planning sessions for companies of all sizes in dozens of industries. He leads three think tanks for successful executives committed to improving their performance and has conducted more than 1,600 executive coaching sessions. He is the author of Lead the Way and Take Charge!
- Author(s)Greg Bustin
- Date of Publication15/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.