All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow small steps - literally a 1% change in what you are doing today - can dramatically improve your life and potential. Almost everyone will experience a sense of 'being in a rut' at some stage in their life. Whether you are stuck in a job you hate or are getting passed over for promotion, whether your relationship has lost its magic or you are struggling with your weight and fitness - these situations over time will sap your motivation and well being. there are many books and programmes which offer ways to immediately turn your life around. the reality for most of us though, is that these approaches simply don't work over the long term. Smaller steps over a long period of time will have a greater, more beneficial and successful effect on your life than bigger steps in a shorter period of time. But how do we identify which changes can have the maximum impact? this book shows you through highly practical exercises, tips and real life examples how you can 'tweak your way to success'.
- Author BiographyTom O'Neil is an international author and award-winning speaker. His articles on personal development and careers have been published in The Economist and the Harvard Business Review. Tom is a contributor to the world's bestselling personal development guide What Colour is Your Parachute?
- Author(s)Tom O'Neil
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Weight420 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.