The 1% Solution for Work and Life: How to Make Your Next 30 Days the Best Ever by Tom Connellan (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $31.18+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionTop sales reps, weight loss champs, blue chip firms, Warren Buffett, Navy SEALs, Olympians, and other winners all understand the power of 1%. Packed with actionable ideas, The 1% Solution shows you how to power up your next 30 days and then keep on going at a permanently higher level. Because it's based t upon opinion, but upon solid research that's backed up with real-life examples, this book is for those who want to be better right w. Connellan tes, for example, that while it's virtually impossible to be 100% better than your competition, it's very possible to be 1% better in hundreds of things. Connellan draws on three sources for the practical solutions he offers: 1. His background as a Research Associate and Program Director at the Michigan Business School where he was responsible for the design and implementation of 72 management development programs a year. 2. His street experience as an entrepreneur who started a company in the health promotion field and built it into a network of 1200 instructors serving 300 hospitals and most of the Fortune 500 companies. More than 1,000,000 people went through its programs and two different Surgeon General reports cited the firms program quality. 3. His current work as a keyte speaker and consultant whose clients include such diverse organizations as FedEx, TD Canada Trust, Marriott, Sobeys, Sony, Acura, BMW, Rogers Communications, Canadian Tire, Neiman Marcus, Home Depot, Target, and the military. As part of his research, he looked at individuals who worked to improve their personal and work lives. While most everyone put in a lot of effort, he found one key difference between those who won that battle and those who lost that battle. The winners had a structure a structure that gave them a disciplined focus and the losers didn't. If you're interested in a proven structure for work and personal success, this book belongs in your library right w because as one reviewer said The 1% Solution really does give you the magic formula for 'How to Make Your Next 30 Days the Best Ever.'
- Author BiographyNamed one of seven tough talking and truth telling keynote speakers, Tom Connellan keynotes scores of meetings every year. His keynotes, like his books deliver actionable ideas. A New York Times Bestselling author, he is a former faculty member at the Michigan Business School, a company founder, and the author of nine books and numerous articles.
- Author(s)Tom Connellan
- PublisherPeak Performance Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeak Performance Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width148 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.