All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionBill and Pam Farrel, bestselling authors of Men Are Like Waffles - Women Are Like Spaghetti and The 10 Best Decisions a Couple Can Make , w lead single men and women through the ten most influential decisions they can make to embrace faith, fulfillment, and purpose. With candor and humor, the Farrels present ten decisions that will help singles: live a full life instead of a life on hold ; choose celibacy for the purpose of ultimate fulfillment; choose community and activity over isolation or self-focus; wake up to the significance of their life and the opportunities ahead; and, give their dreams, relationships, careers, and decisions to God. Biblical insights and life examples offer spiritual encouragement and practical guidance for those desiring a complete life as a single and as a person who is open to God's plan for their future.
- Author BiographyBill Farrel: Bill and Pam Farrel are international speakers, authors of over 30 books, and relationship specialists who seek to help people become Love-Wise (www.Love-Wise.com). Their books include Men Are Like Waffles - Women Are Like Spaghetti (over 290,000 sold), Red-Hot Monogamy, Single Men Are Like Waffles - Single Women Are Like Spaghetti, and The 10 Best Decisions a Couple Can Make. They have been happily married for 32 years and are parents to three children, a daughter-in-law, and two small granddaughters. The Farrels live in San Diego, California. Pam Farrel: Pam Farrel and her husband, Bill, are the authors of Men Are Like Waffles - Women Are Like Spaghetti (more than 290,000 copies sold) and Red-Hot Monogamy. In addition, Pam has written 52 Ways to Wow Your Husband and The 10 Best Decisions a Woman Can Make. They are cofounders and codirectors of Love-Wise, an organization to help people connect love and wisdom and bring practical insights to their personal relationships.
- Author(s)Bill Farrel,Pam Farrel
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.