All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 10 Principles of Open Business is a practical guide to organizational design for the Twenty-First Century. Using case studies, the authors define the 10 principles of open business that organisations must adopt to both survive and thrive, and provide a practical method to assess the reader's own organization.
- Author BiographyDavid Cushman is a father and husband working in London and living in Cambridgeshire, UK. He works with a wide variety of businesses and brands as Strategy Partner at The Social Partners - an agency in which WPP has a majority stake. Previously he was Co-Founder of Open Business Consultancy 90:10 Group, Director of Social Media at Brando Social (an early social media agency) and Digital Development Director at Bauer Consumer Media. He has 25 years' experience in business, 14 years of those in digital business. He is an ex-journalist and current blogger (FasterFuture.blogspot.co.uk). He is often in demand to share his thinking around the world and has presented keynotes in Berlin, Madrid, New York, London, Hannover, Amsterdam and Cork. He is a permanent member of the Financial Times Judgment Call panel, author of The Power of the Network, and a trustee of Citizens Online - a UK Charity which aims to ensure no-one gets left behind by the internet revolution. While this book is credited as being authored by David Cushman, the ideas within it, the inspiration for it and vision behind it are owed at least as much to Jamie Burke. Jamie was unable to contribute as much to this book as was originally planned, mostly because he has set off on the journey of creating his own Open Business. RetailerSaver.com is Britain's first online FMCG retailer buying group. Watch that space.
- Author(s)David Cushman
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/01/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.