All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionPraise for The 10 Rules Of Sam Walton The 10 Rules of Sam Walton is one of those books that should be read and regularly reread by ...everyone-business-people, students, teachers, parents, and children. It transcends the limits of a traditional book about lessons in business and makes it a book about life and about successful living! -J. K. Knapp III, former Wal-Mart store manager,current manufacturer and supplier to Wal-Mart As founder of Wal-Mart and its many successful divisions, Sam Walton reinvented the retailing industry through his singularity of focus, high expectations, and never-say-die attitude. During his successful career, Sam Walton developed a list of what he considered the most important rules for entrepreneurial success. As far as he was concerned, there were ten key result areas that he considered pivotal to his own success. Now, in The 10 Rules of Sam Walton, author and former Wal-Mart employee Michael Bergdahl reveals these rules-and the stories behind them-to help you achieve success in both your professional and personal lives. Straightforward and to the point, this book offers valuable lessons that Walton himself followed, and taught, throughout his lifetime-from Rule #1: Be passionately committed to achieving success to Rule # 10: Be different and challenge the status quo. Whether you're an entrepreneur or an hourly paid employee, The 10 Rules of Sam Walton will provide you with a blueprint for success that has proven itself time and again.
- Author BiographyMichael Bird-Dawg Bergdahl worked with Sam Walton as Wal-Mart's Director of the Home Office People Division. He has also worked as a turnaround specialist for American Eagle Outfitters, and prior to that, he was on the supply side of retailing with PepsiCo's Frito-Lay Division. Currently, Bergdahl is a full-time speaker and business coach - drawing on his twenty-seven years of business experience. His first book, What I Learned from Sam Walton: How to Compete and Thrive in a Wal-Mart World, was also published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Michael Bergdahl
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width144 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byRob Walton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.