All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn No-Count Calories, Jorge Cruise, backed by the latest research and cutting-edge science, debunks the failed conventional wisdom that proclaims the key to weight loss is calories in, calories out. Jorge's easy-to-follow diet plan focuses on the truth: Not all calories cause belly fat. You can effortlessly drop 11 lbs. in one week by avoiding the hidden count calories and enjoying unlimited count calories every day. Cruise's book is full of tips for dieting in today's busy world and includes simple, delicious recipes that will help anyone lose belly fat. As Jorge would say, if you're ready to achieve a smaller waist by eating the tasty foods you love, then dig in.
- Author BiographyJorge Cruise is the #1 New York Times bestselling fitness author of over twenty diet and fitness books in over sixteen languages. He is a contributor to The Dr. Oz Show, Steve Harvey, Good Morning America, the Today show, the Rachael Ray Show, Extra TV, Huffington Post, First for Women magazine, and The Costco Connection. He has his own show on Hay House Radio, Radio Jorge: Wellness for Busy People, with over twelve million listeners.
- Author(s)Jorge Cruise
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication10/06/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow
- Content Note100 Photographs
- Weight635 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.