All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the new dietary science For years, experts have told you that calories in, calories out is the weight-loss solution. THEY WERE WRONG. Stunning new science has shown that certain calories do t need to be counted-EVER! This updated paperback edition, including all new recipes, will teach you to distinguish the calories that matter from the ones that do t, and will show you why counting 100 Sugar Calories promotes weight loss, helping you to lose up to 18 pounds in 2 weeks and keep it off. It's time to see where dietary science is today.
- Author BiographyJorge Cruise is the #1 New York Times bestselling fitness author of over twenty diet and fitness books in over sixteen languages. He is a contributor to The Dr. Oz Show, Steve Harvey, Good Morning America, the Today show, the Rachael Ray Show, Extra TV, Huffington Post, First for Women magazine, and The Costco Connection. He has his own show on Hay House Radio, Radio Jorge: Wellness for Busy People, with over twelve million listeners.
- Author(s)Jorge Cruise
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Weight489 g
- Width191 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.