All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrayfish bisque, oysters Rockefeller, gumbo, blackened redfish, shrimp etouffee, jambalaya with andouille sausage-anyone who has had the pleasure of eating in New Orleans has his or her favorite dishes. In this book, Roy F. Guste presents a selection of choice recipes, from drinks to dessert, ranging from Haute Creole entrees like daube glacee to hearty red beans and rice.
- Author BiographyRoy F. Guste, Jr. is a renowned chef and an authority on the cuisines of Louisiana. He studied French cuisine in Paris and returned to New Orleans, where for many years he was the proprietor of Antoine's Restaurant. He is the author of Antoine's Restaurant Cookbook, The Restaurants of New Orleans, Louisiana Light, and Gulf Coast Fish: A Cookbook. An accomplished photographer as well, he photographed and wrote The Secret Gardens of the Vieux Carre.
- Author(s)Roy F. Guste
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication31/07/2008
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.63Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.91
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.55
- AU $31.21Trending at AU $33.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.