All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAchieve Massive Action results and accomplish your business dreams! While most people operate with only three degrees of action- action, retreat, or rmal action-if you're after big goals, you don't want to settle for the ordinary. To reach the next level, you must understand the coveted 4th degree of action. This 4th degree, also kw as the 10 X Rule, is that level of action that guarantees companies and individuals realize their goals and dreams. The 10 X Rule unveils the principle of Massive Action, allowing you to blast through business clich s and risk-aversion while taking concrete steps to reach your dreams. It also demonstrates why people get stuck in the first three actions and how to move into making the 10X Rule a discipline. Find out exactly where to start, what to do, and how to follow up each action you take with more action to achieve Massive Action results. * Learn the Estimation of Effort calculation to ensure you exceed your targets * Make the Fourth Degree a way of life and defy mediocrity * Discover the time management myth * Get the exact reasons why people fail and others succeed * Kw the exact formula to solve problems Extreme success is by definition outside the realm of rmal action. Instead of behaving like everybody else and settling for average results, take Massive Action with The 10 X Rule, remove luck and chance from your business equation, and lock in massive success.
- Author BiographyGrant Cardone is a New York Times bestselling author, international sales expert, sales trainer, and motivational speaker. He has created three multimillion-dollar companies, including Cardone Training Technologies, Cardone Group, and Twin Capital Management. He lives in Los Angeles with his wife Elena Lyons and their daughter Sabrina. For more information, please visit www.grantcardone.com.
- Author(s)Grant Cardone
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2011
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight478 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.