All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $29.75
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $23.74Trending at AU $26.79
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.72
- AU $47.19Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.09
- AU $36.51Trending at AU $45.33
About this product
- DescriptionFrankie Parsons is 12, going on old man. An apparently sensible boy, he carries a drumbeat of worrying questions that steadily gain volume in his head. Only Ma takes his catalogue of persistent anxieties seriously, but it is Ma herself who is the cause of the most worrying question of all.
- Author BiographyKate De Goldi grew up in Christchurch, New Zealand. When she wasn't reading, Kate could be found writing plays to put on with her sisters, school friends or 42 cousins. She is now known for her novels, short fiction and picture books, and has won many prestigious awards for her work. THE 10PM QUESTION won the New Zealand Post Book of the Year in 2009 and in that same year, was also selected as a White Ravens Outstanding New International Book for Children and Young Adults. Kate currently lives in Wellington, New Zealand, where she writes her books in a walk-in-wardrobe.
- Author(s)Kate De Goldi
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTemplar Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Reading Age12+
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.