All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionWith emotional debris from an abused childhood and besieged by crises, Maggie launches an improbable journey to redefine herself by building a teepee in her backyard. Amidst oak trees and blackberry brambles, Maggie finds an untraditional path a her own version of salvation. Her ironic view of the world and sense of humor never abandon her. Maggie's faces painful issues, but she copes, grows, heals, and moves on with life. She learns she need t define herself by the bad stuff that happened to her. The 12-Foot Teepee embraces life. It's shocking, funny, relevant and irreverent.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Armstrong started writing as soon as she could form letters and has never heard a single good reason why she should stop. Marilyn and her husband, as well their son, daughter-in-law, granddaugher and various intrepid canines, live in a setting of rare natural beauty and gigantic rocks in rural Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Marilyn Armstrong
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.