All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionIraq, 2004. Lawlessness is spreading throughout the country and looters have plundered the museums and historical sites. Mina Osman, a young American archaeologist of Iraqi descent, is fighting to preserve the country's antiquities. When she stumbles upon an ancient cuneiform tablet, it proves to be of unimaginable significance - its cryptic language holds a secret that will play a part in a series of earth-shattering events. Aided by ex-US Army Major Jack Hillcliff, Mina travels across the world to unlock the secrets of the 13th Tablet but at each step she is pursued by deadly enemies who will stop at thing to obtain the tablet and its power for themselves.
- Author BiographyAlex Mitchell is an Honorary Researcher at the Institute of Archaeology, Oxford University, where he did his D.Phil in Classical Archaeology. He specialises in ancient Greek material culture. He is fascinated by what made people laugh in the ancient world, especially what it reveals about politics and society. His first book is called Greek Vase Painting and the Origins of Visual Humour. Alex divides his time between Oxford and Brussels.
- Author(s)Alex Mitchell
- PublisherHaus Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHaus Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date20/01/2016
- Weight431 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.