All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1900 Olympic Games have been termed The Farcical Games. The events were poorly organized and years later many of the competitors had idea that they had actually competed in the Olympics. They only knew that they had competed in an international sporting event in Paris in 1900. No official records of the 1900 Olympics exist.Based primarily on 1,900 sources, the sites, dates, events, competitors, and nations as well as the event, the results are compiled herein for all of the 1,900 Olympic events, including archery, track and field, cricket, equestrian, fencing, soccer, pelota basque, water polo, and rowing, among other sports.
- Author BiographyBill Mallon is a cofounder and vice-president of the International Society of Olympic Historians (ISOH) and the original editor of the Journal of Olympic History. He is a surgeon in Durham, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Bill Mallon
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2009
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleHistory of the Early Olympic Games
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, notes, index
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.