All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes life isn't fair: Most of the finishes in the 52-year history of the franchise (1901-1953) were in the depths of the second division. The one exception was 1922, a year in which the Browns led the league in batting, slugging, runs, triples, stolen bases, walks, strikeouts, saves and earned run average-and still came in second.<br><br>This book meticulously recreates that year from spring training to season's end, when they fought the Yankees down to the wire, losing by one game on the next to the last day.
- Author Biography<strong>Roger A. Godin</strong> currently serves as team curator for the NHL's Minnesota Wild after having served two tours as director of the United States Hockey Hall of Fame. While American hockey is the principal focus of his research, he has written a number of monographs for Society for American Baseball Research publications. He lives in St. Paul, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Roger A. Godin
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Note, black & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.