The 1999 Elections to the European Parliament by Palgrave Macmillan (Hardback, 2001)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $197.20+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $46.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionWere the 1999 elections a watershed for the European Parliament? Did they represent the final step towards a federal Europe, or the end of European Union democracy? This book examines the elections within each of the 15 member states, producing an analysis of their impact upon the Parliament's party style. The contributors speculate on the future of Euro-elections and offer ideas as to how the electoral system might be reformed through e-voting to encourage greater participation.
- Author BiographyMARK BAIMBRIDGE Director of the Economics Programme, University of Bradford RICHARD CORBETT Labour MEP for Yorkshire and Humberside PHILIP DANIELS Lecturer in European Politics, University of Newcastle upon Tyne DARREN DARCY Researcher, Department of European Studies, University of Bradford KEVIN FEATHERSTONE Professor of European Politics and Jean Monnet Professor of European Integration Studies, University of Bradford JOHN GIBBONS Senior Lecturer in Politics, Manchester Metropolitan University DAVID HOWARTH Lecturer in European Politics, Aston University, Birmingham DEREK HEARL Lecturer in Politics, University of Exeter KARL MAGNUS JOHANSSON Lecturer in Political Science and Director of the European Programme, University College of Southern Stockholm HENK VAN DER KOLK European Candidate Study of Candidates to the European Parliament GEORGE KAZAMIAS Lecturer in Politics, University of Bradford JOSE MAGONE Lecturer in European Politics, University of Hull JANET MATHER Lecturer in Politics, Manchester Metropolitan University JOSEF MELCHOIR Assistant Professor, Institute for Political Science, University of Vienna EDWARD MOXON-BROWNE Jean Monnet Professor of European Integration and Director of the Centre for European Studies, University of Limerick HANS JORGEN NIELSEN Lecturer, Institute of Political Science, University of Copenhagen WILLIAM PETERSON OBE Professor of German Politics and Director of the Institute for German Studies, University of Birmingham CHRISTOPHER PIENING Head of the European Parliament's United Kingdom office in London TAPIO RAUNIO Postdoctoral Researcher, Department of Poliical Science, University of Helsinki
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/03/2001
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight639 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJuliet Lodge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.