All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A job-search manual that gives career seekers a systematic, <b>tech-savvy formula to efficiently and effectively target potential <b>employers and secure the essential first interview.</b></b></b><i>The 2-Hour Job Search</i> shows job-seekers how to work smarter (and faster) to secure first interviews. Through a prescriptive approach, Dalton explains how to wade through the Internet s sea of information and create a job-searchsystem that relies on mainstream techlogy such as Excel, Google, LinkedIn, and alumni databases to create a list of target employers, contact them, and then secure an interview with only two hours of effort. Avoiding vague tips like leverage your contacts, Dalton tells job-hunters exactly what to do and how to do it. This empowering book focuses on the critical middle phase of the job search and helps readers bring organization to what is all too often an ineffectual and frustrating process.
- Author Biography<b>Steve Dalton</b>is a senior career consultant and associate director at Duke University s Fuqua School of Business. He holds his own MBA from the same institution. Prior to entering the career services industry, Steve was an associate marketing manager at General Mills and a strategy consultant at A.T. Kearney.
- Author(s)Steve Dalton
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.40Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.