All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionSick of feeling overweight and sluggish? The 20/20 Diet tells you all you need to kw to lose 20 kilos in 20 weeks. Leading Australian nutritionist Lola Berry has devised this ground-breaking and easy-to-follow diet and exercise plan based on years of experience in her own practice, helping people to shed excess kilos. Based on eating unprocessed foods and steering clear of grains and legumes that are common allergens, The 20/20 Diet is simple, practical and perfect for people too busy to worry about strict regimes. Whether you want to lose 5 kilos or 20, The 20/20 Diet contains everything you need to lose weight at a rapid and steady pace, including eating plans and plenty of simple, delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Author BiographyLola Berry is a leading Australian nutritionist working in Prahran, Melbourne. She's always on the go, and when not working her day job as a nutritionist, she's making videos for lolaberry.com, taking on triathlons and being a spokesperson for healthy eating on shows like The Circle and The Project.
- Author(s)Lola Berry
- PublisherPan Macmillan Australia
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintPan Australia
- Weight212 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement[Large Print]
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.