All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.22
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.13
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.26
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.07
- AU $49.55Trending at AU $56.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis jargon-free and easy-to-understand reference focuses on 200 common legal issues, providing school administrators and teachers with authoritative, legally defensible approaches for addressing school challenges. Through the accessible Q&A format, teachers and school leaders can read sequentially or browse for immediate answers on topics such as religious issues, individuals' rights, disciplinary practices, morality, teacher dismissal, liabilities, MCLB, and more. Practical and concise, this guide provides a list of relevant court cases pertaining to each question and answer; legal references to guide teachers' and school leaders' actions; a glossary of legal terms and a list of selected federal statutes; and summaries and conclusions at the end of each chapter. This book contains invaluable information to assist educators in performing their duties effectively and in accordance with the law.
- Author BiographyNathan L. Essex is a professor of Educational Law and Leadership at the University of Memphis and President of Southwest Tennessee Community College. He has served as a consultant for more than 100 school districts and numerous educational agencies. He is the recipient of the Truman M. Pierce Award for Educational Leadership. He currently resides in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Nathan L. Essex
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.