All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book places the 2012 election in Florida in historical context and provides an explanation for the outcome of the races involved. The book offers descriptions of the races for President, US Senate, US Congress and the Florida State Legislature as well as explanations for the outcomes of these races. The description and analysis uses empirical data on voter registration, voter turut, and exit polls taken by major national news organizations. Voting behavior in the presidential race in Florida is compared to that in other states.
- Author BiographyRobert E. Crew, Jr. is Professor of Political Science and Director of the Masters' Program in Applied American Politics (MAAPP) at Florida State University. His research focuses on political parties and elections, Florida politics and US domestic policy. Mary Ruggiero Anderson is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Government and World Affairs at the University of Tampa. She specializes in research on public opinion and policy including the influence of political psychology on political behavior.
- Author(s)Mary Ruggiero Anderson,Robert E. Crew
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication19/11/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitlePatterns and Trends in Florida Elections
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note14 tables, 2 graphs
- Weight204 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.